Topic: RME MIDI Remote AVB not connecting to 12Mic

I suspect that I have something not set up correctly somewhere. I have a 12Mic that I just got about a week ago that I have connected to a UFX+ via MADI optical. When I run the MIDI Remote AVB application it says Offline above the device ID, but then will occasionally blink Connecting. Unfortunately, it never seems to fully connect. So, I'm not able to control the 12Mic via that app. I have the 12Mic set to device ID 1 on both the 12Mic itself and on the MIDI Remote AVB app. In TotalMix FX I have the MIDI ports set to the UFX+/port 3. I can connect to the 12Mic via the web tool and that seems to be able to control it. What I would really like to do is to control the basic features of the 12Mic via TotalMix. It doesn't seem like that's possible yet. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: RME MIDI Remote AVB not connecting to 12Mic

So, I was finally able to get things working with MIDI over MADI and the MIDI Remote AVB app now works.

Re: RME MIDI Remote AVB not connecting to 12Mic

I'm having the same problem. You said you solved it -- but you did not post how you solved it. Could you share your solution? Thanks!