Topic: Fireface UFX11 + Monterey + Intel - No audio in DAW on wake from sleep

After updating to Monterey there is no audio in the DAW after waking from sleep.   I have audio in standalone operational mode but I have to reboot the Mac to get audio into the DAW.  I also updated to Logic 10.7 at the same time and thought it was a Logic problem but Live has the same issue.

2018 Intel Mac mini.  I've updated the driver to 3.27 and the firmware to 22.

Anyone else experiencing this?  Have I missed something that needs to be changed?

Re: Fireface UFX11 + Monterey + Intel - No audio in DAW on wake from sleep

Have you tried to turn off/on the unit instead of rebooting the computer?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Yes.  The unit was off anyway as I switch everything off overnight and put the mac to sleep.  Just tried cycling unit power off and on with the mac awake and the problem persists.

However, apologies for previously omitting what seems to be relevant information.  I have my system set up as an aggregate device with the Fireface and my Yamaha Montage.  Further testing indicates this is the issue.  If I change the input to be the Fireface in Logic (rather than the aggregate device) I have signal without rebooting.  Turn it back to aggregate device and no signal until I reboot the mac.

Possibly an issue with Monterey or a combination of Monterey and the Montage.

I appreciate this is likely nothing to do with the Fireface but I am trying to isolate the issue.  Could anyone using their Fireface as one part of an aggregate device for input with Monterey (Mac OS 12.1) let me know if they have the same wake from sleep issue or if all is fine?

Thanks

Nevermind.  Updated the Montage OS and the Steinberg driver and all appears well.  Seems that was the issue.