Topic: Any way to create new skins for TotalMix FX in 2022?

Hi, is there a way to create custom skins for TotalMix FX now, or is it still not possible?

Thanks.

Re: Any way to create new skins for TotalMix FX in 2022?

To achieve what exactly?

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

A different look... There were some for the old HDSP and Fireface mixers (loooooong ago, I actually forgot). Not sure what's planned for TMFX, sorry.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

I thought I'd better ask again if this is really meant that way. After all, the color selection and contrasts are very well done. Nothing dazzles and everything is very easy to read.
In my opinion, there would first have to be a valid reason to discuss such a feature, because it ultimately changes the appearance and contrasts, and thus also the ergonomics and recognition value of the product.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Yep, very long ago. Managed to make my own skin for Totalmix back then. I do have a good sense of contrast, as I've dabbled in graphic design for quite some time.

There's nothing wrong with the default skin for Totalmix FX. It's just that I'd prefer to kinda have my own take on it, that's all.

Hopefully they'll make this come true!