Topic: UFX USB ASIO Drivers issue on Wavelab 11, Windows 10.

Good morning,

I'm having issues with the ASIO drivers on Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1466 and Wavelab 11 although all is working with Wavelab 9.5. I can only use one speaker configuration and if I refresh the drivers in Wavelab then I loose the audio connection completely. Anyone experiencing a similar issue?

Matt

2 (edited by ramses 2022-01-19 13:56:40)

Re: UFX USB ASIO Drivers issue on Wavelab 11, Windows 10.

Hi Matt,

never read in the forum about issues with Wavelab.

You should definitively add more detailed information about your setup, incl. driver, firmware and software versions.
Whats also missing: describe the steps in detail which are required to reproduce the problem.
Maybe add a screenshot of your TM FX window and driver settings and the settings in wavelab.
Next I would try whether a total reset of TM FX helps.

If it still doesn't work you should add a new user account for testing, which has default values for all applications.
Again Total Reset of TM FX, new wavelab projekt, is the issue still there ?Then

Next you should perform a total reset of TM FX and create a new project.

If this still does not work I would add a new user account which definitively starts with standard settings.
Then again
- reset TM FX, full reset of mixer
- create a new simple project and check whether the problem is there.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Thanks Ramses,

So i'm PC, i7 with 64GB RAM and Win 10 Version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1466 but i've also tried 21H2.

I can only get one stereo audio bus working in Wavlelab 11 PRO. If If I refresh the drivers then I get no audio at all until i close and re-open Wavelab. I've created a new user account and reset everything but the same issue arises. Wavelab 9.5 and Cubase 11 is working well which does point this to a Wavelab/Windows issue.

That’s odd. I’m using a Babyface pro fs but I’m still on Wavelab 10. Have you done a full uninstall of the drivers and installed again? These windows updates seem to break things randomly

Babyface Pro Fs, Behringer ADA8200, win 10/11 PCs, Cubase/Wavelab, Adam A7X monitors.

5 (edited by ramses 2022-01-21 16:19:24)

@Matt: ty for more infos.
Ssorry didn't work with Wavelab that often, no idea.
But also assume this to be a problem related to wavelab, maybe not even wavelab itself, more the way you use it.
Can you crosscheck with Wavelab 10 which has been longer in the market .. does it work perhaps there ?
And you selected the proper MADIFace driver ?
If I remember right there is also a generic asio driver, that not wink

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13