Topic: ADI-2 DAC FS LCD and LED brightness levels

Dear MC, dear colleagues at RME, I appreciate all the effort you are putting into your products, their firmware/software and answering forum requests. Absolutely marvelous!!

I am using an ADI-2 DAC FS since about a year now, I like the sound and the features it provides.It replaces my pre-amp and I am driving my Rotel Michi power amp directly with it. Music is coming via an old MacBook using the USB input. DigiCheck is used for visualisation, perfect!!

I have seen that some of the user suggestions became reality in recent firmware upgrades. I have a small one to be put on the wish list: Would it be technically feasible to implement one (or two) more reduced brightness levels for the LCD display and (volume/button LEDs?), say 10% (and 5%)? I sometimes like to keep the display on, watching the spectrum analyzer, but in a dimly lit living room even the currently lowest setting of 20% somehow seems too bright...

2 (edited by KaiS 2022-02-05 23:33:45)

Re: ADI-2 DAC FS LCD and LED brightness levels

As you might have noticed, the Power and Button LEDs are not changing brightness with the “LCD Brightness” setting.
They’re hardwired and cannot change.