Topic: Topic: ADI-2 Pro FS R BE "Loudness" Options

At the bottom of page 14 of the manual, it discusses the "Loudness" option and while I understand what it does, I cannot seem to find any trace of the "Loudness" settings on the unit itself.

Are there any tips/tricks/clues on how to find this menu? Is it only available in certain modes?

2 (edited by larst 2022-02-06 02:22:39)

Re: Topic: ADI-2 Pro FS R BE "Loudness" Options

I also have a hard time to navigate the menus from time to time. Take a look at  section 5.4 Overview Menu Structure in the manual. There's also a handy loudness button on the remote.

Cheers

If you get lost in the menu have a look at chapter 5.4 of the manual. Loudness is on the same layer as Settings, available via turning encoder 2.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

larst wrote:

I also have a hard time to navigate the menus from time to time. Take a look at  section 5.4 Overview Menu Structure in the manual. There's also a handy loudness button on the remote.

Cheers

Damn. Just when I thought I finally found all the settings, there are so many more. Thank you.

I love the sound of this thing but would really have loved a setup app I can use on my Mac to make it all a little simpler.

MC wrote:

If you get lost in the menu have a look at chapter 5.4 of the manual. Loudness is on the same layer as Settings, available via turning encoder 2.

Thanks. I am slowly getting the hang of it and it's working very well. Lovely unit.