1 (edited by tritonus 2008-08-08 15:23:10)

Topic: Feature request for Digicheck 5

Dear colleagues,

I've just found that the new possibility to chose the channels to be displayed by DIGICHECK doesn't work in the "Global Meter"-function.

It would be great if this could be included.

Also I would like to suggest that the behaviour of the "Global Meter"-function should be the same as the "Record"-window, i.e. scalable and so on.

Since we're using basically the "Global"-metering (and I think many of my colleagues are doing so as well) I think it's a good idea to improve the functionality a bit.

What do you think?

Andreas Neubronner
Tritonus Musikproduktion GmbH, Stuttgart (Germany)
www.tritonus.de

Re: Feature request for Digicheck 5

These changes will not happen in the forseeable future. DIGICheck is frozen now and ported to the Mac. Means we will not work on further Win changes except heavy bugs. Sorry.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

3 (edited by tritonus 2008-08-08 19:37:28)

This doesn't sound very positive! Do you know how important this tool is for us recordings guys and that especially this tool is a strong reason to buy RME-products and not those of its competitors? How can we convince you to continue the work on DIGICHECK?

Best regards

Andreas Neubronner

Andreas Neubronner
www.tritonus.de

The work on Digicheck is of course continued. In the next months on the Mac version and afterwards on both platforms.

best regards
Knut

Good to know. DIGICHECK is a wonderful tool. But - as always - there is still room for improvements.

Regards

Andreas Neubronner
www.tritonus.de

MC wrote:

These changes will not happen in the forseeable future. DIGICheck is frozen now and ported to the Mac. Means we will not work on further Win changes except heavy bugs. Sorry.

Oooo send me betas!!

7 (edited by mattrixx 2008-08-12 13:33:38)

Great to hear that Digicheck is advancing to dual platform... This is going to make RME the 'only' answer... it will be great!
BTW, the mac FF800 drivers are absolutely faultless running at 32 Samples @ 44.1kHz... on everything from BFD2 standalone to LogicPro8 (Jan'08 MacPro 8x 2.8)

----------------
Matt McKenzie-Smith (UFXII, UFX, Babyface) MacStudioUltra OS13.2.1
----------------