Topic: RME Babyface Pro Noise

Hallo liebes Forum,

German:

ich nutze eine RME Babyface Pro & ein TLM 193. Ich habe das Babyface ausgemacht, den Port gewechselt, die Phamtonspeisung ausgemacht und wieder angemacht, den PC runtergefahren. Leider hat nichts Besserung gebracht. Ich habe das Rauschen mal angehängt. Ich habe auch kein anderes Interface oder Mikrofon.

Rauschen: https://we.tl/t-EivD5Xu49M

English:

I use an RME Babyface Pro & a TLM 193. I turned off the Babyface, changed the port, turned off the Phamton power supply and turned it on again, shut down the PC. Unfortunately nothing improved. I've attached the noise. I don't have any other interface or microphone either.

Re: RME Babyface Pro Noise

According to recording: mic gain only at 52, changing Mic ports makes no change.

@RME: regarding likelyness of what is damaged here and the sound of the noise/hiss.

Do you think it's most likely a damaged mic (TLM 193)?
Or could it also be the case that the two mic inputs of the BBF Pro are damaged?

Sadly there is no other condenser mic / recording interface to test.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Bitte den Support kontaktieren.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

@heavy: mail to support@rme-audio.com

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Hat er schon... :-)

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Na dann :-)

@Heavy: would be very kind if you could post an update, what the key issue was. Thanks.