1 (edited by ramses 2022-06-02 08:28:48)

Topic: ADI-2 Pro: volume dial assignment not being saved/restored

Hi Matthias,

as we all know the output can be seleced by pushing the big volume encoder: either 1/2, 3/4 or both.

Currently in fw v 115 the volume dial assignment is not being stored / recalled with a user setup.

Could this please be changed/added in the next round of updates ?

I would regard it as very useful to be able to save/restore the current operational state of volume dial assignmen with a user config.

I noticed it while testing this: https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.ph … 89#p188189

After the tests I wanted to come back to the previous state by recalling my user profile 1. Then I noticed that the volume of both outputs is being changed, because both outputs were still selected from the previous tests, which is not what I want.

I mainly listen through monitors and want to ensure that the volume of Phones 3/4 stays at a comfortably start/listening level. So my expectation is that saving/recalling a config covers also the selection of volume dial assignment.

Many thanks for that.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

2 (edited by KaiS 2022-06-02 12:25:18)

Re: ADI-2 Pro: volume dial assignment not being saved/restored

Do I get you right:

You want the VOLUME dial assignment to a certain output (1/2 or 3/4 or dual) to be stored in the Preset?

Why not!

(The thread title isn’t clear about your intention).

3 (edited by ramses 2022-06-02 08:29:16)

Re: ADI-2 Pro: volume dial assignment not being saved/restored

Yes you got it right and volume dial assignment is a good term for it, thanks, changed it now in the title and the text.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13