Topic: RE: Fireface UC (1) / Driver version 1.221 / Add Audio Track Static

Hello,

I downloaded the new driver date 16.03.22 and driver version 1.221 for my Fireface UC. I am unable to add an Audio Track in Ableton for a synth. The mic audio tracks are recording and playing back. However, I am unable to record an audio track for an analogue instrument device. My Flash Update hardware revision is 123, DUE MY PC MOTHERBOARD USB BEING UNCOMPATIBLE with the my new 126 Flash Update revision. I listed my Windows specifications below. Any suggestions on how to create an Audio Track Instrument Track or RME Driver advice is sincerely appreciated. Thank you for your help.

Edition    Windows 10 Pro
Version    21H1
Installed on    12/10/2020
OS build    19043.1288
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

Re: RE: Fireface UC (1) / Driver version 1.221 / Add Audio Track Static

Check with another DAW, e.g. reaper, most likely an application issue.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Re: RE: Fireface UC (1) / Driver version 1.221 / Add Audio Track Static

Thank you Ramses,

I appreciate the reply. Turns out that the "audio" issue was a user error and hardware concern. The audio issue was a broken MicroKorg keyboard. I tested a new synth and the RME and DAW (Ableton 9) record great. However, my PC uses an old firmware version, due to a motherboard port issue. One of the admins posted a reply on a different post with this firmware version linked below just in case any other users may be experiencing the same PC / Port issue. FWIW.

Try this firmware version:

http://www.rme-audio.de/downloads/fut_usb_win_123.zip