Topic: Nix - displays/shortcuts widget for TotalMix FX Windows
Hello fellow RME fans
Just a small promotion here for a widget I've developed to work with TotalMix FX. It simply provides an on-screen display of the volume level of up to three hardware output channels, mute and volume for those channels, control room functions plus shortcuts, and also a shortcut for the TotalMix FX window. I see it as an accessory for the ARC USB really, and also the Babyface and MADIface desktop.
Matthias Carstens kindly ok'd me to post about it here on RME's forum.
Windows OS only (sorry). Price is USD $5.
Demo can be trialed for an hour at a time. Serial number sent automatically on purchase.
Version 2.2.0 - 19 May 2023
- New shortcuts for toggling pairs of all 3 channel mute states
- Pin to desktop option (replaces and inverts Always on top which is now the default behaviour)
- Click-through (non-interactive) option for all colours
- Optimisations and bug fixes, particularly for handling graphics and OSC
- Less stupid looking pop-ups
Version 2.0.0 beta 4 - 20 February 2023
- Optimisations and bug fixes
- Better handling of TotalMix FX window shortcut, especially after boot
- New option Always on top
- New option Lock display position
- New colour options: Maroon, Green, Transparent + click through
- In this mode, Nix can display 1,2 or 3 TotalMix FX channels, their volume and mute status
- Display status of TotalMix FX control room function states: Mono, Dim, FX Mute, Speaker B, Talkback, External Input
- Shift-Click on Nix display to see channel names temporarily
- More Shortcuts for all 3 channel mutes, plus volume up / down for each, and for control room function toggles
- New options for warning of issues with TotalMix FX OSC communications
- New icons, updated user guide
Version 1.2.0 - 17 August 2022
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Demo and registration
- Run as Administrator
Version 1.0.0 - 1 August 2022
Sequoia 16, W10 x64