1 (edited by Fluidaw 2022-08-23 15:49:18)

Topic: BABYFACE PRO FS + Audient asp800

Hi gujys, I need to increase the input due to some new synths I got recently so I bought this preamp. I connected in and out via optical cable and plugged in an instrument but I'm not getting any signal into totalmix or ableton. I see signal on the asp800 tho. Someone can please help me out?

2 (edited by mkok 2022-08-23 23:39:29)

Re: BABYFACE PRO FS + Audient asp800

You can’t connect in and out as the asp800 only has outputs. Connect one of the outputs on the asp800 to the bfp adat input. Just one optical cable. To use all 8 channels then you need to have the sample rate at 44.1 or 48khz. You can’t use 96 otherwise you lose half the channels as the bfp only has one input. It would need two adat inputs to run all 8 at 96khz

In the driver control panel set the bfp to adat and slave. You have no other choice as the asp800 has no adat input and the bfp has no word clock BNC connector. Read the asp800 manual as I got all the information about it reading it online just now. I don’t have one. All the settings for the bfp are in the driver application. This is where you need to set to adat and slave.

Babyface Pro Fs, Behringer ADA8200, win 10/11 PCs, Cubase/Wavelab, Adam A7X monitors.