Topic: CUE Phones problem.

Hello Gang:

I have an unusual problem here.  As a Blind user of Total Mix FX and a Babyface Pro Fs, I need to find a way to monitor what I am sending to Zoom but I need to isolate my Screen reading computer speech program from sending synthesized voice data to zoom.  The CUE Phones works but, unfortunately, my screen reading program is also sending data to Zoom.

Is there a work-around for this issue?

Thanks all over the place gang.

Re: CUE Phones problem.

Hi Jim
Screenshot from Totalmix needed where the Phones output is activ.
You may have to do some routing changes in Totalmix, can you do this ?

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

Re: CUE Phones problem.

Hello:

The issue that I am addressing pertains to all of those of us Blind/Visually impaired folks who need to use screen reading speech software in order to use Total Mix FX.

It is necessary for us to hear our screen reader speech through our headphones without sending that audio data to our DAW or Zoom, Skype, Teams, ETC, while, of course, sending the appropriate audio data to the above mentioned applications.

So the question is, can this be done?  If so, can someone include a scene that I could examine to gain a better understanding of how this may be accomplished.  If, what i am trying to do is not possible using Total Mix Fx, I need to know that so that we can move on to some other mixer or interface.

Thanks all over the place gang.