Topic: Latest HDSP(e) drivers not working in Mac OS Big Sur

I just updated from Mac OS Catalina to Big Sur. (11.4) on my Intel-based Mac. Turning  on my RME UFX+ crashed the computer, so I knew I needed to update the RME drivers.

driver_tb_mac_113.zip — Total Mix 1.75 launched but no windows. Could not run Flash Update tool (2022-05016). Looks like there used to be driver issues with Big Sur but that was early 2022. I couldn't find a clear fix for my issues, so I went back one release to
driver_tb_mac_121.zip — Total Mix 1.70. This version, once installed, allowed me to again, successfully launch my UFX+ and total mix, so I'm hoping my audio apps will all be able to run (haven't tested yet). Meanwhile...

MY QUESTIONS
(1) Can I run that Flash Update tool (2022-05016) on THIS driver version (x121)?
(2) Is there a way to get the latest driver (x113) to install and run in Big Sur so that Total Mix works again and I can then run the Flash update be totally current?
(3) Should I update my Mac OS to Monterey? Will doing that be the only solution to the "Big Sur" issue? (I would have to double-check that Protools and Ableton Live 11 both work on Monterey)