Topic: Cant get any signal in Digicheck after updates

Hello,

Let me begin with my current setup:
Windows 11 with RME Madi XT connected to M1610pro and ADI-648 via Madi optical. I am monitoring through AES to my Genelec speakers.

The issue:
Two days ago I installed the latest firmware for the Madi XT card and also updated the drivers, then proceeded with installing the newest version of Digicheck.
The install went smooth and then I rebooted and checked Digicheck, but for some reason I am not getting any signal at all. The  input settings are missing most of my channels and there is no AES option anymore.

I have already attempted to roll back Digicheck but the same issue is occurring. I have also opened up the HDSPe FX settings page and tried assigning WDM speakers and removing inputs etc but this made no difference.

Appreciate any assistance.

Re: Cant get any signal in Digicheck after updates

DC 5.95 Windows currently does not detect the HDSPe MADI FX and MADIface XT when they are flashed to the latest DK firmware. So just flash it back to 'Legacy' by unchecking the DK option and check 'Flash All' - DC will work again.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Yep, that did it!
Thank you Matthias for your timely and great support!

DIGICheck Windows v 596 is now available for download. It adds compatibility to HDSPe MADI FX and MADIface XT (via PCIe) with DriverKit firmware.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Awesome, thanks again!