Topic: Mac mini M2 pro

Hi everybody,

I switched after so many years from iMac 2007 to Mac mini M2 pro and my motu ultralite is too old and doesn't work with os Ventura. I like the RME world (ucxII, fireface 802, ufx) and I would like to buy one but I didn't understand if these cards work with os Ventura. Thanks in advance.
Enrico

Re: Mac mini M2 pro

Yes they work.
MacbookAirM1 with Ventura, many RME interfaces tested, they all work fine here.

M1-Sequoia, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

Bluelectro, are you 100% sure that your Ultralite won’t run on Ventura? Whilst the official MOTU installers for Ultralite drivers won’t work with Ventura, you can use Pacifist to install selected driver components that should enable your Ultralite to run just fine. To my knowledge, FireWire still works on Ventura….although likely not for much longer.

waedi wrote:

Yes they work.
MacbookAirM1 with Ventura, many RME interfaces tested, they all work fine here.

Thanks for the reply.

Maddcow wrote:

Bluelectro, are you 100% sure that your Ultralite won’t run on Ventura? Whilst the official MOTU installers for Ultralite drivers won’t work with Ventura, you can use Pacifist to install selected driver components that should enable your Ultralite to run just fine. To my knowledge, FireWire still works on Ventura….although likely not for much longer.

Thanks for the advice, I didn't know this app, I tried and managed to install it but when I click on motu audio setup os ventura tells me that I have to update them and to contact motu. I will buy a fireface 802 or ufx so I increase the inputs too.