Topic: Feature request: Add "Recall" indicator

Hi,
I have my monitoring system volume calibrated so "Recall" function is very important of course. Unfortunately there is no any indicator that I'm NOT at my calibrated level so I click the relevant button on my ARC USB all the time just in case. It would be great to have an information that I'm NOT at calibrated level. I imagine that very simple: if I'm out of my calibrated level "Recall" button in TotalMix (and relevant button on ARC USB) lights up. When I recall calibrated level the button light turns off. Additonally the indicator would have turn off when I set the calibrated volume by main encoder too.

Thanks in advance,
Piotr

Re: Feature request: Add "Recall" indicator

Hi Piotr
I would not mind having a Recall indicator like you describe. But out of interest, why are you „loosing“ your reference level so often?

3 (edited by Fireplace 2023-03-17 20:36:32)

In my studio I work for broadcast industry so every day I do everything - mixing, searching the sound bases, playing the music, sound design, recording voices, edit, and so on. I mainly use calibrated monitoring level but there are many possibilities that you need to correct volume just for one task (playing the guitar?). Then I need to go back to 76 dB SPL. And I need to be sure that the monitors are calibrated. The quickest way to be sure about it is to press "Recall" again. My UFX+ is in machine room so I can't see it's panel.

Hello!

You could use Snapshots for this kind of workflow! Just save a snapshot for each of your tasks!
This way you will, also, have visual feedback in TMFX!
You could, also, use ARC Usb or any other MIDI controller for recalling snapshots "on the fly".

RME Gear: Digiface USB, HDSP 9632