Topic: Are HDSPe products continuated?

Hello,

It seems impossible to find HDSPE cards in Europe.
Are those products still produced by RME?

Thanks,

440Hz.

Re: Are HDSPe products continuated?

Which card in particular, which country?

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

ramses wrote:

Which card in particular, which country?

For instance, the HDSPI MADI FX is impossible to purchase in Europe for at least 1 year...

440hz

The HDSPe series is not discontinued. But had to be paused a long time due to no FPGAs available for them. They partly are back, the rest will be back soon.

A simple proof for that is that there are new firmware versions for the new FPGAs for every single product already.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

The HDSPe series is not discontinued. But had to be paused a long time due to no FPGAs available for them. They partly are back, the rest will be back soon.

A simple proof for that is that there are new firmware versions for the new FPGAs for every single product already.

Thank you very much.

What is the possible expected horizon when the product will be back again, and will it be identical?
For instance, will the OSC implementation for accessing for instance volumes and EQ will be the same?
We need quite quickly a HLSPE to finalize a project for a customer... :-)

Cheers,

440Hz.

The cards are identical. The new FPGA is just a different silicon, but does not have/give other features.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

The cards are identical. The new FPGA is just a different silicon, but does not have/give other features.

Thank you for your kind reply.

Do you know what is the expected date when they will be distributed again?

Many tx,

440hz.

Sorry, don't know, as I am not in distribution...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Is there any update on this? I don't need another AES card but I would consider buying a backup one to have on hand because they are that great...when you can get them.

Send me an email...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

11 (edited by upplift 2023-08-24 07:16:24)

again i see that they (HDSPe card) is not deliverable any more - for the time being

is this the same issue ?