Topic: 3 sets of speakers with Fireface UCX

Hey guys!

I just got a new set of speakers, that i want to use in conjunction with my 2 other sets. However, i'm not managing to make it work.
The totalmix functions perfectly with the "speaker B" function, to change between 2 sets of speakers, but it only has Main out 1 and Speaker B.
How to i connect them to change the sound between them? Is this possible at all?
I have ones on out 1/2, others on 3/4 and the last ones on 5/6. I can make them work separately if i assign the outs but how do i  create another Out for the speakers so that i don't have to keep going on "Assign".

Basically i want to have them all set up and working at the same time and exchange between them easily.
Does anyone has the knowledge and experience on how to do that?

Thank you in advance

Re: 3 sets of speakers with Fireface UCX

Create 3 snapshots and switch between them.

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

waedi wrote:

That's not a bad idea! However when i change snapshots, the volume always resets. Do you know how to correct this?

andrewoneaware wrote:
waedi wrote:

That's not a bad idea! However when i change snapshots, the volume always resets. Do you know how to correct this?

F2 (Preferences): Snapshots - Do not load  - "Main Volume"

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13