Topic: Problem Fireface UC does not connect

Hello how are you, a few days ago my board stopped connecting to the computer (mac - mojave). I turn on the board and I see how the microphone signal enters, but it does not link, it connects with the computer. Also I can't open the TotalMix and the Fireface Usb Setting...it doesn't respond, I can't see them, they just appear on top of the, but they don't do anything.....
I downloaded the drivers and none of them work for me either.

Re: Problem Fireface UC does not connect

Maybe you accidentally have set the UC to PC mode instead of Mac mode?

FF 400 - Babyface pro - Digiface USB - ADI-2 (original)
Mac mini M1 - Macbook pro - iPad Air2

Hello!!! Thanks for answering... and how do I change that...??...I tried all the drivers from the official RME website and none of them worked for me...

4 (edited by waedi 2023-07-27 03:43:15)

Check the correct firmware version by a double click on the rotary encoder button. The display PC means Windows, the display AP means Mac. The double click automatically switches between both versions. Note: a change of state is only possible when the unit is not connected to the computer.
From user manual page 28.

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

GRACIASSSSS LO LOGREEE!!!!  milesss  y miless de gracias...estaba muy angustiado porque no sabia como arreglarlo...aca en ARGENTINA es muy difícil todo...asi que estoy en deuda...

THANKSSSS I GOT IT!!!! thousandsss and thousands of thanks...I was very distressed because I didn't know how to fix it...here in ARGENTINA everything is very difficult...so I am indebted...

Te nada ! Mucho gusto y bienvenido amigo.
Glad you can make music.

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue