Topic: TotalMix FX 1.85 available for Windows and Mac
Summer holidays are over so here comes the next version of TotalMix FX, 1.85, for Windows and Mac. These are the latest changes since 1.84, which had not been added to all driver packages yet:
New in TotalMix FX 1.85 beta 1:
- Fix for UCX II: Mute did not work when Phase invert was active
- Fix: PEQ settings allowed invalid entries via keyboard in specific cases
- Talkback did not work in TM FX DAW mode
- Changed behavior for old ARC with UFX and others: activating Speaker B the Main Out of the device is temporarily switched, resulting in the same resolution (0.5dB steps with slow adjustment) for both outputs, and display of the volume setting at the device.
- Added the option 'Volume (TotalMix)' in Settings, which enables volume control for the old ARC by TotalMix (without the 0.5dB steps on slow adjustment, but deterministically related to the mechanical encoder position).
- Tab ARC and Function Keys: with UFX III and UCX II the upper section is renamed to 'Function Keys (Device)'
- Mac only: Made TM FX compatible to Logic's new 'Virtual MIDI Device'
Download Edit: Links updated to release version
Windows: Exit TotalMix FX (right click systray icon)and copy the new version into Windows\System32, overwriting the old file.
Mac: Exit TotalMix FX completely and copy the app into the Applications folder, overwriting the old file.
We now also offer a Legacy Build version of TotalMix FX 1.85. This version was created with an older compiler for Windows XP and Windows 7 operating systems. Due to current compilers and certificate expiration, driver updates are no longer available for older systems. However, the TotalMix FX application can be manually updated to this version 1.85LB. It is suitable for all drivers, i.e. HDSPe, FireWire, USB and MADIface USB. More info can be found in the included readme: