Topic: [Solved] Digiface Dante USB Ethernet not working on Windows

Hi,

I am trying to configure Dante Controller over the USB Ethernet adapter function of the DIGIFACE Dante on Windows 10. Somehow my Windows is not recognizing the (DIGIFACE) USB device as an ethernet adapter and therefore my Dante Controller is not able to see the (working) Dante network I established on a connected PC (over ethernet cable) running Dante VIA. I am successfully receiving audio in TotalMix. Of course I could just use the connected Dante VIA PC to run Dante Controller but as this is only my test scenario and I will not have another computer in the network but only Dante hardware I need to have my USB-Port work as an ethernet adapter (as promised in the manual p. 10). I updated my Windows and tried it with different computers running Windows but somehow I can't get it to work. Has anyone had this problem? Help much appreciated.

Cheers,
Steffen

Re: [Solved] Digiface Dante USB Ethernet not working on Windows

Did you install the correct driver, Madiface_net Win v 0.9824_09575, or the standard Madiface USB? The latter does not include ethernet support.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

3 (edited by steffen.g 2023-11-22 18:04:26)

Re: [Solved] Digiface Dante USB Ethernet not working on Windows

I did indeed overlook that there is a separate driver for the USB ethernet functionality.
Thank you MC!