Topic: Any mother board recommendations ( for a PCI HDSP & noise-free setup )

( ? )

( i want a mobo ) Where i can connect hdsp pci, for a noise free setup

Re: Any mother board recommendations ( for a PCI HDSP & noise-free setup )

With noise-free, do you mean silent cooling system without fans ?

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

Hi, no i mean no audible interference in the sound output from internal workings of the computer ( Noise / BitGarble sound )

Just clean sound, from the outputs without anything extra

waedi wrote:

With noise-free, do you mean silent cooling system without fans ?

Recent Tech or also older , like p45 and p67 chipsets (I have both working great here P5Q with Q9650 oc to 3.6ghz and P8p67 rev3 with 2600k oc to 4.6ghz) Both system can be used for production. Of course it are no ten core machines but for quad cores they perform just as recent quads. My recent 6 core machine performs exactly 1.5 times my old quadcores as expected from speed and number of cores.

Vincent, Amsterdam
https://soundcloud.com/thesecretworld
BFpro fs, 2X HDSP9652 ADI-8AE, 2X HDSP9632

Thank you

vinark wrote:

Recent Tech or also older , like p45 and p67 chipsets (I have both working great here P5Q with Q9650 oc to 3.6ghz and P8p67 rev3 with 2600k oc to 4.6ghz) Both system can be used for production. Of course it are no ten core machines but for quad cores they perform just as recent quads. My recent 6 core machine performs exactly 1.5 times my old quadcores as expected from speed and number of cores.

Asus CSM series motherboards with PCI slot support recent hardware and working fine.