Topic: UCX II and Quad Cortex

I’m not sure if this is possible, but I run my AXE FX III through AES and I’m able to link the RME Hi-Z input to AES, therefore I don’t need to pull out the instrument cable of the UCX II when playing the Axe Fx. I purchased a Neural DSP Quad Cortex and it doesn’t have any digital i/o so I’m running into a line level input. If I have my instrument cable plugged into the RME and link that input to the analog 3 Hi-Z I don’t get any signal. I am thinking it’s because there is no way to change the input inside of the Quad Cortex where as the Axe Fx lets you select digital for the input. Is that correct or am I missing something?

2 (edited by waedi 2024-03-23 23:24:09)

Re: UCX II and Quad Cortex

You are able to link the RME Hi-Z input to AES,
then in the same way you should be able to link the Hi-Z input to an analog output from where a cable goes to the analog input of the QuadCortex (input 1 and 2 have variable impedance and level control).
Set it to low impedance and adjust the level for the line signal.

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

waedi wrote:

You are able to link the RME Hi-Z input to AES,
then in the same way you should be able to link the Hi-Z input to an analog output from where a cable goes to the analog input of the QuadCortex (input 1 and 2 have variable impedance and level control).
Set it to low impedance and adjust the level for the line signal.

That worked. Thanks! I would have never thought of that.

Glad you can make music !

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue