Topic: Please update the "Download -> Add Ons -> TotalMix Skins" section.

I think that my totalmix skin "midnatt" found in the "The official New GUI for Total Mix thread" should be made available with the others on the RME-site under:

Download -> Add Ons -> TotalMix Skins

There seems to be more skins in that thread as well that should be made available in a more official way in my humble opinion. (If RME likes a skin and the author has given approval of course.)

Sincerely
LarsErik

Fireface UCXII & UCX , MacBook Pro m1, Sonoma

Re: Please update the "Download -> Add Ons -> TotalMix Skins" section.

+1 on that suggestion.  Thanks LarsErik!

HDSP9652 w/ AEB4-I/O - FireFace800 - 2 x Presonus Digimax FS - FriendChip DMX16/18

Thanks for your suggestion, but we do not provide every skin on the official website. It?s very time consuming, to create a working OS X TM Fireface skin and guarantee future support to all "official" skin. If you can provide us with the OSX skin, we will made it available.

best regards
Knut

Hi Knut,
Then wouldn't it be possible to simply create a new forum section "TotalMix Skins", say in a Sticky at the top that the Skins listed are user created and not supported by RME?  Then for each skin that is listed (as Lars suggested), have the name, screenshot and contributor?

I understand that RME doesn't want to support or guarantee compatibility, but with a notice at the top of the section, I think you would solve that problem.

Thanks,
Ira

The moment we host these skins we are responsible.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Admin Knut wrote:

Thanks for your suggestion, but we do not provide every skin on the official website. It?s very time consuming, to create a working OS X TM Fireface skin and guarantee future support to all "official" skin. If you can provide us with the OSX skin, we will made it available.

best regards
Knut

Ok, thanks.

Fireface UCXII & UCX , MacBook Pro m1, Sonoma