Topic: Phase inversion not considered as a change

Hi,
Recently I noticed that by accident I have activated the phase inversion in my front left channel. I was curious about the blue color in the matrix view and after reading the manual I realized that it should not be like that... ed:
After removing the phase inversion, I noticed that the totalmixer view preset button did not blinked indicating that a change was made and that I should save the preset. When I selected the preset again, the phase inversion was still there. I think that the phase inversion should be considered as a change and that it should be indicated by blinking the preset button, like all other changes to the preset...

I would also like to note that the phase inversion should also be added to the totalmixer view. Some people rarely use the matrix view, and it's very easy to activate the phase inversion by accident, like it happened to me. If yesterday I haven't opened it to make working my SPDIF output, I would still continue hearing my system with the front left channel phase inverted and continue "blaspheming" the not so good sound quality of my FF400...:-)

Regards.