Topic: hdspe aes 32 - adi-2 windows 7 pro 64bit

I have the above set-up.

A few things going wrong.  When I open digicheck it changes the samplrate of my card...when I have Samplitude open.  this happens unless I set the preferred sample rate to the same as my session.  Also now on windows 7 one of my ADI-2's seems to be having a clocking issues (input led's blinking) unless I put it into con mode.  in the dsp settings it locks but wont sync unless in con mode.

The next issues I am having is that total mix will not save the midi conrtroller that I tell it.  I select midi device hit ok.  when I re-open it is blank again.  Please help this is the only thing stopping me from workin in windows 7.

Re: hdspe aes 32 - adi-2 windows 7 pro 64bit

You can disable "Set sample rate for ASIO inputs" in DIGICheck's device setup. That should fix it I guess.

ok so update - the midi things is a driver issue with the Korg Nanoncontrol.  The digicheck set sample rate thing has stopped it changing the sample rate.  now however one fo my ADI-2's seems to be having a clocking issue.  I have to flip from PRO to Con to stop the input of it freaking out.  This does not happen when I boot the system in XP.  anyone heard anything like this before?

Windows Sounds disabled?

Domc wrote:

The next issues I am having is that total mix will not save the midi conrtroller that I tell it.  I select midi device hit ok.  when I re-open it is blank again.

This is a known issue of TotalMix under 64 bit OS. Will be fixed in an update.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

6 (edited by Domc 2010-04-20 11:36:34)

Thanks Matthias - cant wait - I just spent a week in melbourne with Steve from Innovative learning about the FPGA and how it works properly - wow RME really rocks

I am still having driver issues - I have to run my adi-2's in Con mode not Pro mode under windows 7

Wrong cable, cable crosstalk, wrong setting (Ref Sync ref)...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

All canare digital cable hand wired as per rme manual.  Rme is master clock