Topic: MINI DIN Pinout Configuration

I Purchased a used RME-HDSP9652 and did not receive midi/ADAT SYNC/Spidf break-out cables. I would like to build one for the MIDI DIN Connector. What is the PINOUT configuration for the 9pin mini din to Midi connectors?

Re: MINI DIN Pinout Configuration

Hello,

you can order the breakout from the nearest RME dealer/distributor. The pinout is in the manual, is it not? Else, I have it somewhere, would need to search a bit.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

I Checked the manual and did not find it. I am want to build cable with male DIN connector to go into a device in my computer rack.

I got it thanks.

Thanks Jeff for the info.

cybertronicstss wrote:

I Checked the manual and did not find it. I am want to build cable with male DIN connector to go into a device in my computer rack.

I too, find myself in ta similar position to cybertronicstss in wanting to interface with my HDSPe AES32 card and run connections to a breakout panel. When I purchased my PCIe card (around 2006? - One of the very first available in Australia) no cable was included in the box so I don't have a cable to copy.

Would someone be kind enough to supply the pin-out of the 9 pin mini DIN MIDI breakout cable?

Thanks in advance.
Greg

RE: HDSP9652 - 9 pin Midi pinout

Hi All,

Does anyone have the actual pinout for the 9 pin mini din MIDI breakout cable? I've seen this question asked in many places, but never is the actual pinout shown anywhere :-/ ... Could somone please detail the pinout? Thanks in advance!

German saying: wer suchet der findet...

https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.ph … 41#p104541

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thanks for your prompt response Mattias.

Have a great day!