Topic: FF400 outputs speakers.

Hello, I just aquired a new FF400 and trying to conect it to a pair of monitors (Fostex PM-2 MKII), can't configure it to listen throw them.

For example listen music from I-tunes can only listen plugging the phones into the phones output (ch 7/8).Trying to connect the Left speaker to output 1 and the right to output 2, but can't make them sound.

When importing some audio to logic pro8 is the same, can only listen to the track by the phones, I dont know if I am doing something wrong in the configuration, if anybody can give me a hand I would appreciate it.

I've been looking into the tutorials for the fireface mixer but i can't figure out what am I doing wrong.

Sorry for my bad english, hope you can guys understand my problem.

Thanks.

Re: FF400 outputs speakers.

Povide wrote:

Hello, I just aquired a new FF400 and trying to conect it to a pair of monitors (Fostex PM-2 MKII), can't configure it to listen throw them.

For example listen music from I-tunes can only listen plugging the phones into the phones output (ch 7/8).Trying to connect the Left speaker to output 1 and the right to output 2, but can't make them sound.

When importing some audio to logic pro8 is the same, can only listen to the track by the phones, I dont know if I am doing something wrong in the configuration, if anybody can give me a hand I would appreciate it.

I've been looking into the tutorials for the fireface mixer but i can't figure out what am I doing wrong.

Sorry for my bad english, hope you can guys understand my problem.

Thanks.

Hey there,

Search this forum and youtube for "totalmix tutorial"

Or try the written manual. I would recommend the youtube/forum option first though.

Isaac P.