Topic: Multiface2 playback issues

Hi guys,i have a small problem with recording and playing back within the digicheck software.5.30 i think! the interface works perfectly, but when i record playback through digicheck,all signals are distorted and sound like star wars robots.i tried changing sample rates, i have tried different programs as the sorce,REAPER,REASON and media player and internet and all have the same results.im sure ive NOT done something right in flashing to update the system.i updated to the latest drivers 3085.i almost have a bald spot with so much head scratching! my system is vista, quad core intel cpu,4gb ram.i am using the multiface via cardbus and PCMCIA adapter.thanks.

Re: Multiface2 playback issues

http://www.rme-audio.de/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1704

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Re: Multiface2 playback issues

Hi daniel,i run the program and experienced good results with  the odd peak into the red,i will look into this,i think my first post may has been a little hard to understand,ive recorded directly via digicheck and played back the sounds since then through windows media and they sound fine?but the same file,from where it was recorded plays back  distorted and out of sync?can you shed any light on this?thanks.