Topic: Breakout Cable Ports/DIGIcheck 5.23

Does it matter which port you use for the breakout cable on a 9632?  I've always seen it pictured on the right side, but on my new computer, the cable base is too wide to fit on the right side slot.

Secondly, what is DIGIcheck?  I've never seen it before.  My new computer came supposedly ready to go with my 9632, but it's not even seeing it.  I did the last firmware update BEFORE moving the card.  I downloaded the latest drivers, but nothing's happening.  It would appear that the only changes the manufacturer made is to add the DIGIcheck icon to my desktop.  I don't even know what to do with it.

Just want to get my facts straight before I go off on the manufacturer.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Steve

W7 x64, i7 Quad Core - 2.80 GHz, 8GB RAM, RME HDSP 9632, AEB-O, SONAR X1 Producer

Re: Breakout Cable Ports/DIGIcheck 5.23

One port is for the analog breakout cable, the other is for the digital breakout cable.

As for DIGIcheck, it's a signal analysis suite, and not part of the driver. You can download it here, read the Tech Info page here for details.

Of course, you'll have to have the driver installed properly in order to use DIGIcheck.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

Re: Breakout Cable Ports/DIGIcheck 5.23

Thanks very much for the reply Jeff.  Looks like I have no choice but to have a talk with my computer's manufacturer - just not enough room for the breakout cable.

Thanks again.

Steve

W7 x64, i7 Quad Core - 2.80 GHz, 8GB RAM, RME HDSP 9632, AEB-O, SONAR X1 Producer