Topic: Digi96 Win7 64bit (Utter sadness)

I just want to start of with that my XP driven computer got twisted up in some really bad shit and eventually woulden't even start So i did what anyone whos tired of Xp would do,

Upgrade into a Windows thats usually refered to 7 proffesional 64bit.

Now as im using the Digi96 in a studio enviorment and am actually very pleased with its preformance and don't really at all feel like upgrading.
The question became clear When i found no win7 32 or 64 for that matter drivers.

I wondered if this was a Model that Rme has completly given up on? or will there be support for WIN 7 64bit users IN DAW enviorment!? right now i can just get an icon a graphics indication that it exists but the computer don't know what the fuck it is nor can i find anything to make the computer recognize it or utilise it.

Now woulden't it be swell if i could get the news about that.

Or if theres a work around so i can start recording again that would be great..

Re: Digi96 Win7 64bit (Utter sadness)

Sorry, but there is no 64-bit driver. The card will, however, work just fine with a 32-bit version of Win7 (with the 2.11 driver). Please mind that this device is not more than 10 years old. With the exception of 64-bit Windows versions, it has a range of driver support from Windows 98 NT all the way to Win7.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Re: Digi96 Win7 64bit (Utter sadness)

Thread closed due to unneccessary repetition.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME