Topic: Blue screen winxp with UFX

Sometimes, when I turn on ufx at the same time as the computer, few seconds later in the boot XP I get a blue screen .. Anyone else?

I installed the latest drivers and firmware but still the same ..

rme,are you aware of this problem ?

Thank you

Ivan

www.studioton.net

Re: Blue screen winxp with UFX

Not something I have heard of. Does this only happen whenyou switch on the UFX while the PC is already in the middle of the boot process?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

What does the BSOD say? You can use BlueScreenview from Nirsoft to analyze it. And please check that you are using the 1.10 firmware.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

I use version 1.10, about every tenth time this happens to me when I start computer .. when its happened again i will make print screen and post here .. thanks

www.studioton.net

5 (edited by studioton 2010-12-09 01:22:12)

Here again I have crashing .. because I have to work all day, my computer starts up an average of 10 times per day and at least once a day I have this problem sad

btw. i have been restored my computer, cleaned up .. so the system is new , but again i have this problem often, before and after restoring

I used 1.10 version with 3033 drivers, so i think this is not problem with me? I also use FF800 4 years on the same system and worked perfectly

screen picture
[img align=g]http://www.studioton.net/ufx.jpg[/img]

www.studioton.net

6 (edited by studioton 2010-12-21 02:18:35)

I still have this blue screen, now with different messages .. rme, do you know what to do?

[img align=l]http://www.studioton.net/ufx2.jpg[/img]

www.studioton.net

We can not reproduce this effect right now and therefore don't know how to fix it. As usual there must be something special with your computer which makes it show this problem (which most probably is a bug in our driver). But these kind of BSODs are really hard to track.

Would it be an alternative for you to use USB instead, until we find the culprit?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Ok,If this problem is often present, i will try with usb connection, right now this problem i have is with firewire connection .. I hope that you will be able to adjust the drivers for all systems

Thank you for your support for the umpteenth time smile

www.studioton.net