Topic: 9632 Headphone Mixer Settings

I installed my card into my new computer and lost all my presets.  Now I've forgotten how to make a headphones only mix.  Could some kind soul post a screen shot or give detailed instructions?  I'm truly lost, and everything I've tried hasn't worked.

Thanks.

Steve

W7 x64, i7 Quad Core - 2.80 GHz, 8GB RAM, RME HDSP 9632, AEB-O, SONAR X1 Producer

Re: 9632 Headphone Mixer Settings

Not sure what you mean by "headphones only mix", this particular card does not have separate phones and mains output DACs. More details please.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

Jeff wrote:

Not sure what you mean by "headphones only mix", this particular card does not have separate phones and mains output DACs. More details please.

Sorry for the confusion.  I'm afraid I don't know what DACs are (drummer!).  I simply mean where the signal is coming out through the headphone jack, and not the main (speakers) output.  I know it will do this, as I had it configured this way on preset #3 before I got my new computer.

Does this help at all?

Thanks very much for the reply.

Steve

W7 x64, i7 Quad Core - 2.80 GHz, 8GB RAM, RME HDSP 9632, AEB-O, SONAR X1 Producer

No, HDSP 9632 doesn't do this. But since you have the AEB-8O listed in your signature, I guess you had your main monitors connected to the AEB instead of the breakout cable previously.

These video should help with understanding Totalmix: http://www.rme-audio.de/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5039

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

Yes Jeff, that's what it was.  I will watch the video and then set things up accordingly.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Steve