Topic: host lead fireface 800 problem with macbook pro juin 2010

hello,

i have a problem with my fireface 800 and my macbook pro i7 unibody juin 2010. Sometimes, the host lead is lighting a few seconds .
When the host lead is lighting, audio bus is stoped because the ff is not recognized by the mac.
I've tested firewire bus with a external hard drive and he 's functional.

Sorry for my english and thanks for your answer....

Re: host lead fireface 800 problem with macbook pro juin 2010

nobody for help.....HeadScratch

3 (edited by isaac 2010-12-24 13:11:51)

antoine wrote:

nobody for help.....HeadScratch

More info needed. What driver/firmware versions. And most important what is your firewire chipset! Anything else on that bus? Expresscard slot with something in it? (expresscard and firewire are normally linked). And has it been working before for you?

Isaac P.

Hello isaac,

My problem  has always existed. On my config i 've just FF 800 on my firewire bus. My chipset is:

-Firewire (OHCI) Lucent ID 5901 and the driver and Firmware for my fireface  is the last uptades valid for Snowleopard. I don't have expresscard in the bus.

thanks...:-):-)

antoine wrote:

Hello isaac,

My problem  has always existed. On my config i 've just FF 800 on my firewire bus. My chipset is:

-Firewire (OHCI) Lucent ID 5901 and the driver and Firmware for my fireface  is the last uptades valid for Snowleopard. I don't have expresscard in the bus.

thanks...:-):-)

search the forum for lucent firewire chipsets. I know historically they have had issues, not sure about your specific one though. There are work arounds also if yours is one of the affected ones.

Isaac P