Topic: FF UC and SMAART 6.1.

Hi everyone!

I keep trying to send signal to SMAART 6.1. analyser programme but keep failing to redirect signal path inside totallmix...SMAART does not react to any of the combinations I've tried. Has anyone any experience in that field? how should I design a matrix of I/O's for SMAART to capture the sound signal?
Thank you

Re: FF UC and SMAART 6.1.

You tried the loopback feature? See manual.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: FF UC and SMAART 6.1.

Kos wrote:

Hi everyone!

I keep trying to send signal to SMAART 6.1. analyser programme but keep failing to redirect signal path inside totallmix...SMAART does not react to any of the combinations I've tried. Has anyone any experience in that field? how should I design a matrix of I/O's for SMAART to capture the sound signal?
Thank you

which signal are you trying to capture? The measurement mic input? Or something else. If it's the mic input you just need to set you gain etc on the input and then make sure that input is selected in SMAART. If you are using ASIO make sure nothing else is open that uses that input (even if it's not recording anything) As MC said, if you want to record the input as well (or the output) loopback and totalmix are your best friends!

Hope this helps,
Isaac P.