Topic: New AIO + 9632 + TCO install

Hi, I just added an AIO plus 4chann expansion OUT to my existing setup of a HDSP9632 + 4chann IN/OUT (+ adi8-qs). Now all my pci(e) slots are full in my pc with i7 930, 64 bit os. No problems whatsoever.
I did have a hard time with 'hearing the computer inside noise', even from the balanced outputs, but it appeared to be a grounding issue after all.
The dacs on the AIO are a bit better sounding than the 9632 in my opinion, and the headphone output is a bit louder.
I assume it is normal that in totalmix the output row of the 9632 goes up to '0' whereas in the AIO it goes to '+6' ?
Now a question about sync: I once bought a hdsp tco that was advertised to work with the 9632 but appeared to only work with aes and the pcie cards. (some big stores still advertise it that way!! thomann.de did). The drawing on the website shows I can use the TCO with the AIO and 9632 together. How do I set up the preferences? If I connect the TCO to the AIO, what is the best way to connect the 9632 to them? And how to connect all this to the ADI8-QS? I haven't tried the TCO yet because I can't find the ribbon cable anymore to connect the TCO to the AIO. Could I order a new one (part number?)?

Thanks in advance!
Bram