1 (edited by MBM 2011-01-12 00:47:03)

Topic: Bohdsp9652midi

Hello, I have two cables wich MIDI "male" and I would like to connect to Fireface 400 MIDI. Is it possible with BOHDSP9652MIDI? I mean: does it accept male connections to use with it? I can´t see connections in photos in Internet, so I would need somebody tell me about it.

My english is very bad, so I´ll try to link a photo to see what I want to connect:

http://www.google.es/imgres?imgurl=http … mp;bih=749

Thank you and best regards.

Re: Bohdsp9652midi

Yes.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Hello, finally I bought this cable but it doesn´t work. When I select "Fireface 400 (18B) Port 1" nothing happens. Not LED at the interface, and my computer doesn´t receive MIDI data. Of course, I´ve connected MIDI cables to it. What could be happening?

Thanks and best regards.

Exchange in and out.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Yes, I tried it, and also with Port 2, but it doesn´t work. I think cable is broken, or there is another possibility?

Thanks and best regards.

You seem to have a used unit - maybe that was the reason it got sold?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

No, it´s a new unit, I bought it at Thomann.de

Thanks and best regards.

Now then - why was that cable missing? And you have warranty, so just send it in for a check.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Yes, I think that is what I´ll do, because I don´t find any other explanation.

Thank you and best regards.

Before to send it, I want to confirm: everything I must do is to connect Bohdsp9652midi to my fireface and then connect to it the MIDI cable, is it?

Thanks and best regards.

Yes, and then the MIDI IN LEDs start working when they get signal. Quite simple...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Ok, then the cable has some problem, I´ll send it to Thomann.

Thanks again and best regards. By the way, your support is always excelent, I want to congratulate you for it.