Topic: New totalmix

Good morning guys,
I have installed the new total mix (4) but i can 't load my old preset in the new totalmix cause the presets are .mix.

How to do it?

thank you in advance and thank you for the new update

Re: New totalmix

Sorry, it is not possible to load old mixer presets. You could close TMFX, run the old mixer, flash the current state and reboot. Then TMFX should give you a mismatch warning and let you choose to select the settings in the unit. Haven't personally tried this with the FF400, but it should work...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

ok thank you , how can i flash all the 8 mixer preset? can you help me?

You'd have to do that one by one....

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

The OP has an AIO (this is the HDSP forum...) - he can not flash the mixer state.

One workaround is to load the mixer setups with the old TM, view them as matrix (because it gives a complete overview in one screen), screenshot, then open the matrix in the new TM FX and set everything accordingly.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

The OP has an AIO (this is the HDSP forum...) - he can not flash the mixer state.

Oops... Correct indeed...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

RME Support wrote:
MC wrote:

Oops... Correct indeed...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

I find it hard to believe that user data from a pro-level audio interface from RME cannot be migrated across software versions without using screenshots. May I suggest that you guys make an app for that?