1 (edited by afak 2014-08-17 07:48:10)

Topic: New effects for TotalMIX FX?

Are you guys planning on adding any new plugins for the totalmix?  I would love a super simple pitch auto correct!! All it would need is the ability to select the scale (chromatic\major\minor) and key with the option of adjusting the retune speed. 

This would be perfect for people wanting the tpain\cher effect to be able to play with their voice to bend the plugin so the results would be less of a guessing game.  It would equally be useful used subtly to help a singer with a more confident performance.  As far as I can tell you're only able to do this in PT TDM (without latency) currently so this would be a great addition to the eq\comp\reverb\delay you already have.

Re: New effects for TotalMIX FX?

TotalMix FX  does not use plugins.

Re: New effects for TotalMIX FX?

I use the term plugin loosely..  what ever format the eq\comp\reverb\delay are in (I know they're not vst\au\etc).  It would be great if they would write code for a simple autotune module inside of totalmix efx. 

It would be great to get an answer from someone at RME.  Is there any plans to update or add on to the available effects\processors inside of totalmix fx?