Topic: Use Touch OSC on same computer as TM FX?

Hello,

I am experimenting with using a Microsoft Surface for live PA work.  My first thought is that TM, while amazing, is not really set up great for use on a tablet.  The faders are small, for example. I prefer using Touch OSC or Lemur to have a more customized layout.  My question is - can I run either of these programs on the tablet and connect to TM running on the same tablet?  Some sort of internal routing instead of connecting over wifi?

Thanks,

David

Re: Use Touch OSC on same computer as TM FX?

I just realized neither program runs on Windows. So are there any good options for a Windows program for OSC or MIDI control of TM?

neirbod wrote:

I just realized neither program runs on Windows. So are there any good options for a Windows program for OSC or MIDI control of TM?

I use both TouchOsc and Lemur here on Windows 7 64 bit.

beatpete wrote:

Really? Both companies clearly state they are available on IOS or Android.  I know they can connect with Windows devices, but are you saying you can run the actual apps on Windows?  If so I'd like to know how you are doing it.

Thanks

neirbod wrote:
beatpete wrote:

Really? Both companies clearly state they are available on IOS or Android.  I know they can connect with Windows devices, but are you saying you can run the actual apps on Windows?  If so I'd like to know how you are doing it.

Thanks

No sorry, I misunderstood, I just connect to Windows.