Topic: No sound after Mavericks to Yosemite - help plz.

HDSPe AIO and MacPro 2.66 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon had been working fine.  Now nothing from internal Tunes or keyboard although I see metering on software playback, hardware input, hardware outputs and Master.  Sound prefs I/O set to HDSPE AIO

I updated TM to v1.07 ( 32 bit mode not selected )
I didn't know which was which and ended up installing both :
HDSPe Settings.app v4.02 and HDSPe FX Settings.app v 1.16

Lets just say I'm in overhead my head on this - my brother left it behind and been working fine for years for him and I just play WITH IT. There is also a rack with a Lavry Blue AD/DA and a Coleman Audio speaker selector to monitors. a Nothing was touched before or after the upgrade to Yosemite. 

Any ideas where I screwed it up ?   - thanks

Re: No sound after Mavericks to Yosemite - help plz.

Where exactly do you see levels in Totalmix and what is the card connected to?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Hello,
The card is resides in slot 4 of the Mac Pro
The digital XLR breakout cable output goes to a Lavry Blue M/DA 824 which goes out to a Coleman Audio Monitor controller. The digital in is connected to a mic pre. One analog in is connected to a synth. Test phones on noes out
The phone out works fine btw.

TM v1.07:
when playing iTunes:
Software Playback: Analog 1/2 shows metering - nothing else
Hardware outputs: Phones shows metering - nothing else
Main: meters also

When playing synth:
Hardware Input: Analog 1/2 meters
Main: meters
no sound from phone or metering

Main assign:
if Main out is Analog 1/2 metering on Hardware outs shows only Phones naming activity ( furthest left channel)
if Main out is assigned phones the left channel changes to Analog 1/2 name ( furthest left channel  ( which I don't understand why it changes name )

So it appears I have signal at the Mains buss but no output to the DA ?

Sorry - I imagine this isn't easy without sitting in front of it.

Whenever you want to have a signal on your analog outputs you have to raise the faders in the second row (Software Playback) of channels 1/2. Check again, they are down.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME