Topic: Raydat Flash Update

When trying to use the Flash Update Tool for my Raydat card nothing happens...  I have updated the Driver to 4.05, but am unable to use the fut.exe.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Raydat Flash Update

Huh? Same problem for both the FF800 and the RayDAT, on your two different threads?

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

Re: Raydat Flash Update

Correct...  I attempted to update both my Raydat and FF800 to use TotalMixFX...  Neither would Flash Update...  Surprisingly, I was able to get TotalmixFX to work with the old drivers, but Both the old versions of TM were running in the background, however, I was able to configure routing for both devices in TMFX.

Unfortunately, when running Cubase 8.0.5, if I left my DAW idling, I began getting serious sluggishness and Performance issues with no plugins running, no CPU spikes and just a single stereo file.  I assumed this was due to a ASIO issue/conflict, so I manually uninstalled the Old Drivers and Updated them respectfully. 

While trying to update both of them today, I kept getting messages that the current drivers were sufficient and didn't require updating....  so I uninstalled them via the Device Manager, removed the Older Drivers from my system, and they eventually installed the new one.

Now, when I reboot my system, I see TMFX in the system tray, Yellow Question Marks next to both devices in the Device Manager, and am unable to play any audio.