Topic: VOLUME: Scrollwheel/Magic Trackpad Two Finger Swipe

Using an RME UCX since a few weeks and noticed an issue that in my opinion could be improved; when using the Scrollwheel-Function or e.g. in my case the Magic Trackpad's Two Finger Swipe to change the Volume of an TotalMix Channel Field the Volume is only affected when the mouse pointer is exactly over the Volume Slider UI –– when not on the Slider; but still on the Channel Mixer Field the Sliding/Scrollwheel-Action does sadly nothing. Most of the time the mouse pointer is not exactly hovering the Volume Slider – when just quickly changing a specific Channel Volume – so please, implement with an upcoming update, that the Channel Volume will be also changed, when the mouse pointer is just hovering any part of the dedicated TotalMix channel mixer field …
Hope you understand, I apologize for my bad english …

MacBook Pro Mid 2012 i7 @ 2,3 GHz 16 GB @ SSD's | RME FireFace UCX
Vienna, AUSTRIA

Re: VOLUME: Scrollwheel/Magic Trackpad Two Finger Swipe

That doesn't work. On the right side of the fader you have the Aux send fader. The area on the left side, the level meter, must be kept free. When collapsing the chnael by clicking on the lower triangle, so that only the level meter is visible, you would else change the fader positions all the time - un-intentionally.

This issue sounds more like you need to make TM FX a bit bigger - you tried the Zoom options?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME