Topic: Level Meters with Touch OSC - Fireface UFX

My apologies if this is covered in another thread, but I searched and didn't find anything.

I have Touch OSC working like a charm (iPad) with the RME designed layouts on my Fireface UFX (all up to drivers firmware).  The only thing I don't have is level meters.  There's got to be some setting somewhere that I'm missing, but I can't figure it out.  I have "Send Peak Level Data" checked in the OSC settings.  Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

Re: Level Meters with Touch OSC - Fireface UFX

I then doubt that it really works 'like a charm'. Meters missing means no feedback means one way communication. You cannot disable the meters in the templates, only by setting a wrong port. Check the 'Port outgoing' in TM FX OSC settings. When set correctly the faders in TM FX will also move the faders in TouchOSC.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

The faders work fine.  I'm talking about the signal level meters.  I'd like to see the signal levels on my iPad so I can set input gains without being in front of a computer screen.  Maybe that's not a supported feature?  I just assumed when I read "level meters" that it meant the signal level would transmit to the iPad.

> the faders in TM FX (Mac/Windows) will move the faders in TouchOSC (the iPad)

Is that the case?

Of course level meters work in TouchOSC.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

I'm sorry...Silly mistake on my end.  I was setting up multiple iPads and neglected to change the remote IP address.  Since the communication was working in one direction, I didn't think to check the IP address.  I figured it was something small I was overlooking.  Thanks for your help!