1 (edited by ramses 2015-06-20 09:50:37)

Topic: TM feature suggestion; own window size for mixer and matrix view

Hi,

I have a 23" Eizo Monitor 1920x1080 (windows 7). I am using TM 1.12 (device UFX).

I suggest that TM mixer and matrix view get window sizes / zoom level of their own.

For the mixer view 100% is perfect in 3-row view, but 135 and 200% are too large, then you only see a fraction of the app.
For the matrix view its totally different, there I require 135% as 100% is too tiny for my eyes.

So it would be nice if TM would globally remember the window size / "zoom level" (xxx%).

Additionally it would be nice if TM would also remember the window size and position of the window in matrix view.
When selecting 135% in matrix view then the app elements become bigger but the window doesn't resize to full view.
So you need either to scroll or you need to manually resize the window to its full size in 135% view.
It would be nice if the window size and position of TM in matrix view would be remembered globally.

With this implementation I would expect a smooth changing between Mixer view in 100% and Matrix view in 133% at the previously selected size of the TM window and position of the window on the screen. As Mixer and Matrix view have a different Window size I think it makes sense to remember the position in screen for these 2 display modes separately.

Many thanks, awaiting your feedback.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13