Topic: RayDAT rev 1.2

Could you, please, advise which drivers I need for RayDAT rev 1.2 (on Windows XP 32 bit) after multiple failed flash attempts of the firmware update? Sending card to factory is not really an option in my case...

Re: RayDAT rev 1.2

With which driver version was it not successful ?
The latest driver from the download section claims to be compatible with Win XP.

An option would be to ask a friend with a more modern Win 7 / 8 / 10 system to insert the card
in his system, flash it there and then you have the newest firmware flashed to the card.

Then on XP I would assume that simply installing the driver should work.

Another thing comes to my mind, maybe the flash operation requires certain chipset drivers on the system.
When you installed your XP system, are you sure that you installed the chipset driver ? Maybe it contains a driver component which might be required for the flashing process. Am not sure. Over Installing the latest chipset driver for XP for your board should not be an issue, but I advice you to make a Disk Image of your system 1st to be able to easily recover without loosing too much time.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13