Topic: Could some one with standard total mix skills login on teamviewer..

I have tried anything, for some mysterios reason the sound stopped to work for my RME HDSPe  AES

I see input signals in total MIX whatever I do I get no of that sound to my Antelope eclipse.

I use AES

It is most likely a total mix issue I think total mix is not super easy to understand and is little bit confusing if some one could login
on my teamviewer and maybe fix it you most likely see the problem instantly if you are familiar with it.

Would be really appreicated I have not beeen able to record guitars since 4 months now because of this.

I use kemper amp connect to Eventide H8000fw analogue in, from  Eventide H8000FW with AES out to RME HDSPe AES
Then I connect form RME HDSPe AES to Antelope Eclipse with AES input. still no sound.

as I said 99% sure it is a total mix problem.

Re: Could some one with standard total mix skills login on teamviewer..

First of all, you could try resetting the mixer... Otherwise, mail me later today and I'll take a look.
I'm in Europe, though, Jeff from Synthax US may be closer to your time zone.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Re: Could some one with standard total mix skills login on teamviewer..

RME Support wrote:

First of all, you could try resetting the mixer... Otherwise, mail me later today and I'll take a look.
I'm in Europe, though, Jeff from Synthax US may be closer to your time zone.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

It would be very appreciated it turned out my 30 day trial is over on teamviewer do you know any similar application with similiar purpose ?