1 (edited by vysotskigeorgi 2016-02-10 11:27:22)

Topic: HDSP 9632 clock trouble

Dear community, dear customer support

I use a single sound card Hammerfall HDSP 9632 for 10 years. I thank the RME team for this wonderful product. Yesterday I ran into a problem that can not be resolved by me.

OS Windows 7 SP 1, Firmware version154, Driver version 4.05

I  tried to get access to the sound module Yamaha MU 80 using the program MIDI Quest  11 Pro, using HDSP 9632 MIDI IN-OUT. After receiving data from the MU 80, I discovered that:

1. Play audio from Winamp has slowed by more than 2 times, the tone reproduction is also lowered more than octave.
2. Cubase 8 - no sound at all.
3. When I try to record a track, Cubase reports: "record error: asio driver is not running".

Clock mode changing does not affect the situation. Uninstalling and reinstalling drivers do not help, flash update too. In the second OS on the same computer (Win XP), the situation is the same - the audio is played back with the slowdown and decrease in frequency by more than 2 times.

Please help to solve my problem. Or my card has come into disrepair?

Yours faithfully George

Minsk, Belarus

-----------------------
upd.
Firmware upgrade today to version 155 and installing drivers ver. 4.12 does not correct the situation sad

Re: HDSP 9632 clock trouble

A longshot, but leave the system without power  (so disconnect the powercord or use the powerswitch on the PSU) for 5 minutes.

Vincent, Amsterdam
https://soundcloud.com/thesecretworld
BFpro fs, 2X HDSP9652 ADI-8AE, 2X HDSP9632

Thank you, but no result sad

Sorry, but the card needs repair. Please contact your local distributor.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

5 (edited by vysotskigeorgi 2016-02-10 16:36:22)

Can you give me the Germany RME service contact? I would ask my friend to address this issue and sent him my device, because of there is not such service in Belarus. I would be grateful for your assistance.

Synthax Germany, www.synthax.de.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thank you!