Topic: An issue with Digicheck / HDSP 9632

Hello,

Is there any posssibility to use an external hardware such like a rugged control box to double or replace the command GUI in Digicheck / global record feature?
I'm thinking about the use of a MIDI line between that box and the 9632, as I'm recording sound shots from a mics array "on the fly", where I use to edit or do any processing on those takes further on, ie choosing selected tracks for final saving or playback
Also, It might be good to allow the automatic stacking of several records with a rolling file numberring prior to save it on disk, while it can be only done now by using the pause button and without indexing done, whilst using the stop leads you to save first and clear the audio prior to run another recording 
Again, the issue is to make flash takes more confortable, say, until the audio package is ready to be saved at once.
Using the file indexes and live comments can help then to further sort it out for processing
Is that a relevant idea?  cool
Best regards

HDSP 9632, Octamic D, Head Acoustics, WL6, NVH software tools

Re: An issue with Digicheck / HDSP 9632

Please note that this is not and will never be a sophisticated all purposes all situations record tool. These are available everywhere.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: An issue with Digicheck / HDSP 9632

understood, MC
may be not sophisticated as it is, but extremaly useful and versatile :-), thus one willing to go ahead into some features without expanding too much hardware around
Best regards

HDSP 9632, Octamic D, Head Acoustics, WL6, NVH software tools